Your trust is important to us.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect when you interact with us via this website includes:
Information you provide us with, such as
- your name and contact information;
- email communications sent to Cabanillas Precision Consulting;
- activity data, such as when you completed a form on this website;
- information from your visits to this website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after navigating to this website;
- social media tracking pixels that allow platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions; and
- device information, including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network information.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
Provide you with information and services including:
- online events, such as webcast events;
- our press releases;
- job postings; and
- tips and helpful information and marketing communications about our services. We will always obtain consent for marketing where required by law.
Contact and interact with you, including to:
- respond to your requests; and
- provide important notices and updates, such as changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages.
Operate our business, including to:
- comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidance;
- comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities; and
- investigate and take action against illegal or harmful behaviour of users.
Improve our day-to-day operations, including:
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us deliver and improve our Cabanillas Precision Consulting digital platform, content and services;
- to monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services to understand which parts of our digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our platforms;
- to improve our services and our communications to you; and
- (where applicable) to ensure we have up-to-date contact information for you.
On what basis do we use your personal information?
Data privacy law sets out a number of different reasons on which a company may rely to collect and use your personal information.
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- For legitimate business purposes: We use your personal information to make our communications with you more relevant and personalised to you, and to make your experience of our services efficient and effective. It also helps us to operate and improve our business and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you.
- To perform a contract to which you are a party: we may need to process your personal information to provide a service you request.
- To comply with our legal obligations and other demands for information: It is important to us that we are able to comply with laws, regulations and guidance, as well as the other requests or demands for data as set out here. They affect the way in which we run our business and help us to make our services as safe as we can.
- You have given your consent: At times we may need to get your consent to allow us to use your personal information for one or more of the purposes set out above. See the “Your rights regarding your personal information” section for information about the rights that you have if we process your information on the basis of your consent.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will always keep your personal information for the period required by law and where we need to do so in connection with legal action or an investigation involving Cabanillas Precision Consulting. Otherwise, we keep your personal information:
- for as long as needed to provide you with access to services you have requested;
- where you have contacted us with a question or request, for as long as necessary to allow us to respond your question or request.
Protecting your personal information
We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection may not be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
Websites that we do not own or control
From time to time we may provide links to websites or mobile applications that are not owned or controlled by us. This Privacy Notice does not apply to those websites. If you choose to use those websites, please check the legal and privacy statements posted on each website or mobile application you access to understand their privacy practices.
Your rights regarding your personal information
Data privacy laws provide you with a number of rights over your personal information.
You may be entitled to:
- ask Cabanillas Precision Consulting for access to the personal information Cabanillas Precision Consulting holds about you;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where Cabanillas Precision Consulting is processing your personal information based on your consent);
- complain to your local data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by getting in touch with us as set out in the Contact us section below.
What if you do not want to provide us with your personal information?
Where you are given the option to share your personal information with us, you can always choose not to do so.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in the section “How do we use your personal information?” above or that you are unable to make use of the services offered by us.
Cookies and other technologies
This website uses technology called «cookies» which allow this website to recognise and respond to you as an individual. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
If you have questions or requests regarding this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to exercise your rights, please contact Cabanillas Precision Consulting using the contact information below.
Cabanillas Precision Consulting
Bahnhofstrasse 224, 8620 Wetzikon ZH, Switzerland